Monday 7 June 2021

One Prose Poem by Angel Edwards



Same Path


I shall follow the same path through Mole Hill

Pass the wild pet goldfish

Little library

Where I still offer everybody a book of mine

down the road to the Magic pagoda

The time warp in place

wound up tight

it always inspires me to write

my quota

if a visitor approaches

I will soon make my way to the next stop

pursue the same path to

Another pagoda in another Park

just for a little stroll to the beach perfectly called Beach Avenue

There I will call my friend Michael who rarely will accompany me

 



Angel Edwards is a singer songwriter guitarist published writer published poet with 4 books from Vancouver BC Canada

member of AFM local 145

BMI SOCAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Five Poems by Paul Tristram

  Time For Repercussions   Oooh, ‘Emotional Annihilation’ and ‘Sadistic Submission’ … hang on a minute, I’m just gonna run and fet...