Tuesday 8 February 2022

One Poem by Adrian David


 

Petrichor


A gentle drizzle kisses the ground,

Slowly, the beauty spreads around. 

 

As I get drenched in the rain, 

I feel like a child once again. 

 

Every whiff makes me fall in love

with the cloudy sky above. 

 

Tiny droplets trickle down my face.

Ah, this is indeed my happy place.  

 

Petrichor makes my heart content.

Ain’t this the world’s sweetest scent?


Adrian David writes ads by day and poems by night. His poetry explores themes of nature, love, hope, and everything in between, from the mundane to the sublime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bardspell - Prose Poem by Greg Patrick

  Bardspell Prose Poem By Greg Patrick   “Every life is in many days, day after day. We walk through ourselves, meeting robbers, ghost...