Friday 16 September 2022

Two Poems by Paweł Markiewicz

 



In the bewitched aviary.

The sonnet according to Mr. Shakespeare

 

Helots muse about moony Golden Fleece of the condor.

Drudges think of the dreamy eternal dew of the hen.

Philosophers ponder on winged fantasy of the crow.

Kings ruminate on a picturesque gold of the jay.

 

Priests contemplate the dreamed, soft, meek weird of the woodpecker.

Masters daydream about nice marvellous songs of the tern.

Soothsayers dream of fulfilled gold of the yellowhammer. 

Knights philosophize about poetic dawn of the wren.

 

Hoplites fantasize about a red sky of the sparrow.

Athletes describe the most tender treasure-charm of the snipe.

Gods remember an enchanted, dear temple of the seagull.

Goddesses recall fairy tale-like heroes of the kite.

 

Poets commemorate the elves-like heaven of the owl.

Bards reflect on most amazing dreamery of the rook.


weird - archaic fate* 



Poem of not-Hindu for Goddess Krishna

 

full chalice and I become an existence
when your memory shines
the dreamy chalice -
I miss
and I want it
  a cup without blood comes true
magic of the dew - fulfilled

I am a blissful butterfly
for your sake
you turn dew into essence
into fog over the volcano
as well as into numinous sacred cow

and I am the magic of the night
a spring and a miracle
the heart with many songs
I adore this rainbow
you paint a revelry in it
the heart of the poet
my soul - dreaming
in your dreams - memories
to this cornflower

 

You are your glorified soul
a rainbow of being and perfect
fleeting wings of poetry

in your soul-cave - dwarf
in this pond - mirror
your mirror loves
a melancholy

the cave darkness
the light from the moon
rest in me
in you a thousand lights
of winged being

I have found myself
in your
butterflylike heart
I will you
in the breeze
and in a seagull
of the mornings



Paweł Markiewicz was born 1983 in Siemiatycze in Poland. He is poet who lives in Bielsk Podlaski and writes tender poems, haiku and long poems.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Poems by Myrtle Thomas

  An Unseen Altar     can we still remember the sacrifice of our bodies? and submitting our hearts to our natural desire.   I wasn...