Tuesday 12 July 2022

Two Poems & One Haiku by Angel Edwards



Blind Faith

 

Chorus

Can't you see my blind faith

Can't you feel my love

can't you hear me calling

Can't you can't you

2

 

Follow me down

into my dreams

Love is a nightmare

tears and screams

 

Can't you see my blind faith

Can't you feel my love

Can't you hear my calling

Can't you

Can't you

2

 

Swallow me down

Into your mind

Love is a torture

cold unkind

 

Chorus 2

 

Thank the Lord

I don't believe

Love is a monster

Sliced deceived



Any Ghosts

 

ghosts dissolve into shadows

to render them invisible

any sensitive soul knows

any ghost is invincible

 

ghosts reflect

refract light beams

strips them

exposes in full

any cognizant soul sees

ghost existence undeniable



Cloud wings haiku

 

Cloud wings frame the tree

like lace feathery cloud wings

waltz along the sky




Angel Edwards is a singer songwriter guitarist published writer published poet with 4 books from Vancouver BC Canada

member of AFM local 145

BMI SOCAN

http://www.angeledwards.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nine Poems by Rustin Larson

  Chet Baker   Just as a junkie would fall from a second story hotel window   in Amsterdam, I once fell from a jungle gym and hi...