Thursday 7 March 2024

Three Poems by Francesca Gallello

 



LIKE A LEAF IN THE WIND

 

Let my heart bleed relentlessly

Don't dry my tears

Don't caress my face 

To dry my tears

The wind will ruffle my thoughts 

And he'll bring them to you

With unknown words 

and my lament 

will be accompanied 

by a sad melody

that will take me away from you

Like a leaf in the wind


 

MEMORIES OF LOVE

 

Like cherry branches

My heart will sprout with thoughts of love 

and lullaby sounds.

In my eyes, your smile

Endless Memory

Of a love that was



IN THE CLOUDS

 

Between the rain-swollen clouds

I see your face again.

Stretched out among the foamy waves of the great river that carry away, silent, 

The promises you didn't keep





Francesca Gallello Gabriel Italo Nel Gòmez currently lives in Calabria, It. She is a writer, poet, journalist, screenwriter, Founder of various international literary competitions, Founder of the Red Woman Help Desk for defenseless women who suffer physical and verbal domestic violence, Director of the International SATURNO MAGAZINE.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Poems by Jan Coulter

  Our Demise   Night stars rend the moon in two, with ragged sword of experience.   Her edges raw and sharp are bleeding a...