Saturday 19 March 2022

One Poem by Angel Edwards


 

Shadowed

 

You were a shadow

slipping  lonely

down the hill

I sat in silence

invisible

watched the shadow fade

 

the sun began to spill

Rays of light

to make the sky ignite

golden path afire

i followed you

 

I stayed behind

you were blind

my desire did not show

 

suppose you turned around

with me mute invisible

 

what could you have found

you a shade

a shadow

on the hill

to the spirit world bound




Angel Edwards is a singer songwriter guitarist published writer published poet with 4 books from Vancouver BC Canada

member of AFM local 145

BMI SOCAN

1 comment:

Five Poems by David L O’Nan

  The Whiskey Mule Diner (on Caroline Street)   I was wandering out of Whiskey Mule, the night began fading The city is falling all ov...