Monday 9 January 2023

Three Untitled Poems by Mykyta Ryzhykh



 

Three Untitled Poems 

***

a boy in a sweater instead of a body
draws a tattoo instead of a mole

a boy with a voice instead of silence
wants to fill my chair with air

the boy with tears comes
into the room in which
I am not and fills
the chair in which
I am not sitting

my past passed in a chair
in my chair where I am no more

the boy lives in the past
and does not believe in the future


 

***
The pupil of your river no longer remembers
Dried-up stream of libido
On artfully bitten lips

Sixth Sense
God
Woke up one morning and cried with patches of memory
In a raw head

In one eternity of minutes
A beast came up to me to die
And I disappeared with him


 

***
the sun will not rise this spring
the birds won't wake up this spring

war is playing mode
the sky is playing war

war of time
mode time

time of regime
regime war

and shelling in the morning
and bombs instead of morning




Mykyta Ryzhykh from Ukraine (Nova Kakhovka Citу).

Winner of the international competition «Art Against Drugs», bronze medalist of the festival Chestnut House, laureate of the literary competition named after Tyutyunnik.

Tipton Poetry Journal (2022), Stone Poetry Journal (2022), Divot journal, dyst journal (01.07.2022), Superpresent Magazine, Allegro Poetry Magazine (2022), Alternate Route (07.2022), Better Than Starbucks Poetry & Fiction Journal (07.2022), Littoral Press (2022).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nine Poems by Rustin Larson

  Chet Baker   Just as a junkie would fall from a second story hotel window   in Amsterdam, I once fell from a jungle gym and hi...