Monday 12 December 2022

Ten Haiku, Senryu, and Monoku Poems by Lithica Ann



 


Ten Haiku, Senryu, and Monoku

 


the second coming braxton-hicks

 

 

evergreens unto us a foetus

 

 

poppies what is this of god and man

 

 

when the light hits just right self-harm scars

 

 

ethanol fire blue in my bi flag

 

 

bed bugs again and again my deadname

 

 

withered azalea

no money

to bury my father

 

 

Carolina jessamine

she offers a prayer

I didn’t ask for

 

 

hiding

everything about myself  

abandoned church

 

 

global warming. . .

my stepdad refuses

to adopt me




Lithica Ann - (they/them) is an award-winning poet and editor (#FemkuMag) who has been featured in: A New Resonance 12, Haiku 2021, as a presenter for Haiku North America (2019, 2021), and co-judge for the HSA Brady Senryu Contest (2022). Lithica’s sixth book, Hot Girl Haiku, is available for purchase.

Lithica Ann (they/them/Mx.)

deadname: Lori A Minor

@lithicaannpoems

https://lithicaann.wixsite.com/poetry

#FemkuMag, editor

ubu., editor

Otoroshi Journal, co-editor

Moth Orchid Press, publisher



1 comment:

Five Poems by Ken Gosse

  Oddities and Endities, Five Poems about Poetry   The Day The Sky Laughed (a circular senryu)   Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird...